Welcome to Messaging Pro. If you are reading this page then I am sure you would have understood what exactly this website serving to its loyal visitors, however I would like to take this opportunity to brief you that what we are trying to achieve through our site. Being an administrator, we usually document everything that we come across. We can either save it in our PC or in our cloud account. Sometime we might forget to document it and later we will regret for it. We were also doing as same as this till we created this site.
One day we thought, why we need to just save it in our repositories instead of making it public. By doing this we can get benefits, such as
- Helping other administrators who are looking for some technical information that we already came across in our career
- We can show our expertise in our domain platform which will be as an added advantage in our career
We are following the same pattern till now and for sure we will follow it forever.
If you are looking for a platform, where you can contribute your knowledge and get some credits then you are in the right location.
Reason for accepting guest author article:
We have seen many administrators and architects who got core experience and in-depth knowledge in their respective domain. They might have created their own repositories. It might be sitting ideal in their accounts. We are thinking to bringing it to the public for the benefit of fellow administrators and at the same time would like to give a credit to the author of those articles. Some might have their own website already but looking for some backlink from the relevant website.
At the same time we would like to retain the standard of our website. We defined certain criteria to accept your guest article,
- We will only accept article in English language
- Your article should be in Messaging and collaboration domain
- It should be unique. Sorry we will not accept an article which is already posted somewhere!! We will double check it 🙂
- It can be either a review of any tools or troubleshooting steps, implementation steps, etc. but need to stick with the domain. No biased review please 🙂
- We will publish your article with your name and your details. So if you are sending an article please send us your short bio.
- We will add your LinkedIn profile link in your article based on your request
- We will add your website link also, provided it is under the same category
- It is not a sponsored service. so submission is absolutely FREE!!
- Publishing your article is not guaranteed. If your article is rejected we will inform you with the reason.
How to submit an article:
- Prepare an article in a word document
- Send it to submission[at]messagingpro.in – Instead of [at] please use @ symbol – Precautionary method just to avoid some spam emails 🙂
- In your email please mention that in which name you want your article to be published with the following details
- Your short bio (optional)
- Your LinkedIn profile (optional)
- Your website if any (optional)
- Your email address
Benefits for you as a guest author:
- You are showcasing your talent in a legitimate way since you are going to link your LinkedIn, Your bio and your website (if available)
- Obviously it will be helpful for other fellow administrators. So your contribution will create a healthy community in our platform
- If you are linking your site then it will be a good backlink as Messaging Pro is also in the same category. It will be helpful for your site’s SEO!!
So what are your waiting for!! Lets contribute to our Messaging and Collaboration community and make it healthy 🙂
Messaging Pro admins